Chlorine has long maintained a reputation as the most esteemed sanitizer for pools and hot tubs; unfortunately, the qualities that make it an ideal sanitizer also prove harmful for your skin and hair. Chlorine and chlorine byproducts may cause numerous effects, including irritation, pain, and inflammation on your skin, along with breakage, discoloration, and lifeless hair. Using Swim Spritz post swimming helps eliminate chlorine and chlorine byproducts from your skin and hair with freshly activated vitamin C - from the company that introduced the benefits of vitamin C for hair and skin over 35 years ago.
- Freshly activated vitamin C (Vitamin C degrades over time. Freshly activated ensures efficacy)
- Convenient for traveling or throwing in your beach bag
- Inspired by nature
- Mix with water or a Malibu C Leave-In Conditioner Mist
- Instantly neutralizes chlorine and chloramines
- Reduces irritation and inflammation from chlorine and chlorine byproduct exposure
- Ideal for hair and skin
- Non-irritating formula
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Potassium Sorbate.
Directions for Activation
Pour crystals into spray bottle with 9 oz of water. Shake well to dissolve and create freshly-activated spray. For enhanced hair conditioning with each use, pour crystals into Malibu C® Conditioner Mist and shake well to dissolve crystals.
Directions for Use
Immediately after each plunge in the pool, spray on your hair. After swimming session is complete, thoroughly rinse hair and saturate with Malibu C® Conditioner, then rinse.