When your skin comes in contact with something that irritates it, or that you’re allergic to, you can develop contact dermatitis. This inflammatory response – from chlorinated water, detergents, metals, cosmetics, and yes, poison ivy, oak or sumac –makes your skin itch! In the worst cases, it can cause lesions or a rash that oozes. Not pretty, and not fun. A Total Oxidation Management approach that’s non-irritating and non-invasive can help.
Start with our gentle but powerful sulfate-free cleanser followed by a targeted 12% L-Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) antioxidant and 1% zinc plus salicylic acid to help reduce the appearance of symptoms associated with dermatitis and return your skin to natural beauty.
You can reduce the symptoms associated with contact dermatitis by directly attacking the affected area, without harsh chemicals or drugs, and with a wellness solution that puts your skin on the mend.
That’s a difference you can C!