It’s inevitable. As you age, lines appear on your face. Interestingly only a small percentage of age-related changes are actually caused by growing older. Most are actually caused by oxidation, exposure to UVA and UVB rays that show up as extra lines and wrinkles as well as age spots. With our Total Oxidation Management approach you can improve the appearance of skin and finely put an end to lines.
The best line of defense against fine lines
Fine lines caused by oxidation and free radicals make you look older than you are. Naturally, the best line of defense is prevention, but if your skin is already oxidized, you can repair the damage. By using two targeted steps for two minutes, twice each day, you can start to make your skin look absolutely stunning, vibrant, glowing and healthy.
- Defend against oxidative damage caused by exposure to environmental aggressors to help prevent signs of aging including fine lines, wrinkles and dry skin
- Normalize the natural rate of exfoliation to improve texture with nature-identical 12% vitamin C in powdered form. Mix these preservative-free crystals inside a face-changing serum for face-saving results
- Help promote collagen synthesis for improved elasticity and a youthful appearance
- Penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin to replenish moisture and improve skin’s smoothness with our satiny-soft vitamin E-rich wellness moisturizer formulated with organic aloe and pro vitamin B5
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines around the eyes with a light serum to soften and moisturize where crow’s feet can form
Face the facts: Pure vitamin C acts as a free radical fixer to stabilize your skin, preventing further problems, while actually helping skin look – and act – younger. So the face you show the world is a face you know is gorgeous.
Draw a line against lines
Use a wellness approach to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles and keep skin in full-on beauty mode at all times.
- Scavenge free radicals that cause wrinkling and fine lines
- Improve skin’s smoothness and softness
It’s what we call smooth moves! Research confirms it. So does Malibu C!
All Malibu C products are 100% vegan and gluten-free.