Poor baby. His/her little tush is inflamed and red, with a prickly rash that forms on baby’s butt and sometimes spreads down the legs. It can be caused by dirty diapers, friction, perfumes in disposable diapers, and even by exposure to chemicals like chlorine in the bath water. Over the counter creams is not a wellness approach. Our wellness approach of Total Oxidation Management is a lifestyle approach you can incorporate into daily care of your baby and long-term for your toddler to help soothe and normalize skin and even help prevent diaper rash from even occurring.
Soothe away diaper rash naturally
Help relieve discomfort or painful irritation by embracing our wellness approach. It begins with soothing baby’s skin with pure, crystallized, food-grade vitamin C sprinkled in bath water. It’s safe for babies, inside and out to:
- Neutralize any chlorine in water that can cause excess oxidation, exacerbating inflammation and irritation
- Prevent waterborne elements like calcium, magnesium, copper or even iron from drying baby’s skin
- Treat fragile skin to healthy antioxidant nutrients
Once baby’s skin starts to show improvement (usually within a day or two),
- Activate the delivery system of the pure, nature-identical form of vitamin C, combined with pure zinc. Using this wellness approach can immediately stop the oxidative damage caused by free radicals, helping to reduce inflammation and sensitivity.
- Then apply a fast-absorbing, barrier-protection cream with organic aloe, pro vitamin B5 and shea butter to soothe inflamed skin while providing a barrier against further irritation
Oh, baby! Healthy skin!
Our wellness approach can prevent diaper rash from even occurring, but if your baby already has diaper rash, this solution can help soothe baby’s bottom and is safe for even the most delicate skin.
- Scavenge free radicals that case inflammation
- Replenish natural hydration to soften, soothe and moisturize
- Help prevent exposure to bacteria and prevent irritation
Treat baby’s diaper rash naturally and you’ll soon see that little tush look healthy. That’s the Malibu C difference.
All Malibu C products are 100% vegan and gluten-free.