why you need it
- effectively prevents breakage by stopping oxidation following service
- adjusts and normalizes the pH of hair
- potent blend of antioxidants and botanicals soothes dry scalp
- neutralizes harsh, oxidizing chemicals that cause itching and irritation
- formulated with a patented, nature-identical vitamin C complex
- powerful antioxidants help promote hair health and wellness
- deep conditioning properties strengthen and smooth
- 100% vegan, food-grade, wellness ingredients
- formulated without preservatives, parabens, gluten, fragrance and no sodium chloride (salt) added
Pour Relaxer crystals into mixing jar or applicator bottle with 2 ounces of warm water. Shake and allow to gel. Following neutralizing shampooing, rinse and apply Relaxer remedy throughout hair, then allow to remain on hair for up to 5 minutes. Shampoo, rinse thoroughly. Apply conditioner,* then rinse.
*For damaged hair, Malibu C® Miracle Repair is recommended.
Glucose, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Betaine.
After using Malibu C natural wellness treatments on our clients in the salon, the town of Lafayette looks brighter! Less dull, faded highlights and given a second chance with a more crisp fresh color. Texture has also shown improvement afterwards, as it becomes softer without all the mineral and resin buildup. Finally, our clients get a more manageable style without causing more damage to their hair. more...
I absolutely love the Malibu MakeOver and the Relaxer treatment...As for the relaxer treatment, I use it on my relaxer clients and it does as it claims to do and the hair seems to keep its integrity and feels strong and looks healthy when finished. Clients always have positive feedback. more...
Stylist, Cramer's Hair Studio
The Malibu C Relaxer Wellness Remedy is excellent two weeks prior to a relaxer touch-up. more...